dot spells for everyone

So, new toons get all the dot spells. Any chance us older toons will be getting them soon?
And, I know it's a lot to ask, but could you consider crediting us back the sparks and essences we spent getting the level 1 dot spells we have?
">
Comments
Yes...I agree!!!
me 2 I only have fire dot
i need dots bring em i say...that would make a happy DE costumer lol
AGREED 100% with this post. Why are you making it so much easier for the noobs of the game compared to the ones that have worked and (possibly) still working on their dots? i think more than all of us think itd be fair to get the sparks and essences we spent for these back. if not all...then why not atleast half?
pretty please!!!...sparks are sooo expensive that some of us can't lvl our spells like we should
I Totally Agree, I only have one magic spell maxed out because of the RIDICULOUS price of Spark of Inception. Oh and also the fact that I never get any in drops from fighting Monsters.
DOTQUEEN we want dots....
yes spark of inception are way to high and is hard for everyone to level more than one DOT i only have one because of them being so high and drop rate is so low

About that "drop rate"...

Why do the drops stop after a certain level? Why not continue to drop Spark of Inception...maybe even at a lower rate?
Wee Whoa WanAbout that "drop rate"...

Why do the drops stop after a certain level? Why not continue to drop Spark of Inception...maybe even at a lower rate?

It's rare, but you can still drop inception when killing lower level mobs. I once dropped an inception at level 50 when clearing my hunting traps.

What you can get is determined by the level of the mob. The probability of getting it is determined by your level difference. So it is as you describe, just too drastically so.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.