Marriage

I was wondering why 2 of the same sex cant be married in this game. The world is more accepting to gay marriage so why wont this game accept change i think its disgusting.
Comments
They're too lazy to make updates...

We've been asking for many updates for months and we get jack diddly squat...
Blade_Dragon,

As long as your family supports you, thats all matters, and i support you (: hehe Women are beautiful! Men, eh lol kidding Love you Alex!!! ">
So make a female char, and put the dammed soap box away.
Actually I think this more practical reason. I would not say world is more accepting of gay marriage. Only parts of Europe, parts of USA, not sure about Canada or south America or Australia. I did not do the research, but it may vary from country to country, same as Europe and USA. And not even in countries which do recognise some form of gay marriage/partnership you can have full marriage, although some form of partnership is legal. And it gives you various level of rights.
But as far as I know this game is Russian. Russia does not recognise any form of partnership for gay marriages. I think Russia just does not recognise it, but lot of countries in Eastern Europe not only do not recognise it but even completely ban in! And as far as I know majority of population in Russia is against any form of legalization of gay partnership.
So if the developers are from Russia, I think you see the reason why there is no gay marriage in game and there will not be in the coming future. I can see them running in lot of legal problems, potentially.
Thank You Russia
Ageolite,
Correct I posted same thing in other toon.

LEGAL REASONS ONLY
Nothing personel
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.