Rage of Elements - Suggestions

1 - Give us a Quintar for killing the Elemental that joins into regular fights. Would allow for people to keep questing and hunting, while still participating in the event.

2 - Open the Portals fights. You'd have a lot more people playing if we could group up and kill large numbers of portal monsters together. The game is always fun (for some of us) when we can beat up things together.

">
Comments
Give a heads up to event on news would be nice..
good suggestion. No , great suggestion.
awesome suggestion
Good idea!
I finished the quest. At great expense to myself, with repairs and all.
Lesson Learned - we need time to save up money, almost guaranteed to need to make repairs since you can't pick your arena teams, and since DE decided to send 4 elementals for Every Single Air Portal (RoE 1) fight. It was impossible, even with my Kat Luck, to stay ahead of the repairs.
Now, I must say, after finishing the event, having all those wonderful Mana Elixirs is great. I can easily make my money back off essences. But, had I broken my axe, instead of my belt, during this event, I would have been finished.
So, Please, Please warn us next time. I now know, I would like at least a week worth of time to save up HoPs, but even 3 days would be a great, great, help for next time.

Also - take the Elemental out of the Garuug fight. The elementals are too hard to kill in 2 minutes. This event is annoying enough to most, don't punish us further by robbing us of our Garuug bonuses.... We spend good money on the compass, and most of us, the teleport crystal. Give us Garuug Back!

Thank you!
P.S. that was this toon who finished it... not sure when I switched to that one. Sorry for any confusion. Stormy Kat had the week off!
">
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.