suggestion for fighting

please eliminate KING OF THE HILL. its worthless and I never see anyone use or play it. In it's place it sure would be nice to see a queue up option to battle individually at different levels with other opponents where we can wager each other if we want on some consumables so not only would we get valor, experience, but we could win the pot sort of speak.

Why not have special days where 7B is offered every 30 minutes for a 12 or 24 hour period?

I would also like to see a fighting arena with you and NOT use mounts and one where you HAVE TO use mounts as an additional option. It would just be nice to have more fighting options period
Comments
the only problems i see with this suggestion, for it is a good one, is that our server just doesnt have enough players in each bracket active in battlegrounds. In the other servers, this would be a great feature as they have 15-20 players easy within a bracket, non event days.
I have used KoH and it was fun, but you need to happen to have a group of friends on at the same time, in the same bracket. We've only managed it a couple times, and were disappointed that it's the same background as the regular Arena of Honor. But, the valor for both sides was reasonable, and we would do it again, especially if something as minor as the background, was changed.

I Would LOVE a wager-made fight, and would use it often! That is a great suggestion. BC Spheres are fun, but expensive, and you don't always want to curse your friends.

7B every 30 mins - Sign Me Up! I would spend a stupid amount of gold on pots/orbs/mounts, to get a good day of reputation improving done.

And, I would like to suggest, even if we can't have a no-mount, yes-mount, arena... could you at Least start considering mounts when making teams (assuming this isn't considered at the moment, due to the large number of uneven fights)? Having a 3 non-mount vs 3 mount fight is just silly and discouraging.

I did king of the hill. I think the valor rewards are nice. The whole point of king of the hill is to allow lower lvls in the bracket fight a higher lvl. Only thing I would like is maybe switch it to 1vs2 rather than 1vs3?
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.