Gold to Reals

Hi, since BC spheres cost either 50s or 0.2 reals, could we have a option to exchange gold to reals, so like every 2.5g you exchange you get 1 real. Say you have to complete a quest you get at level 16 to exchange with Skinflint Bron, I think this would help all those who cannot afford to spend money on the game and are getting sick off the cashers beating them in AoH and 7B
Comments
If you get into a clan you can trade gold for reals with other players
Yes, but not all clans have reals so it would be better to be able to exchange gold for reals in the bank or something
Maybe...but clans should have reals :P
That option would reduce spending as high levels can grind thousands of gold rather easily... game doesn't want reduced spending
Yes but it would still help the lower levels a lot in AoH and 7B
So?? More help they give to low levels equals less of the pay players spending big to gain that edge...
and its all about the profit. Why its almost impossible for a person who jsut wants to play the game be good at it. People have to turn the game into a science.
Man of Life,

Lots of people play the game and are good at it without having to spend money.....

Hells Legionnaire is a good example among many others
Roanoa_Zoro,
notice the words " almost impossible".
Roanoa_Zoro,
also, im pretty sure he has turned the game into a science.
Man of Life,

nah i barely play the game lmao which is why im still low lv for how long i've played, i barely mob hunt think i got about 2-3 gear drops in total

to make just do your proffesion when you can, you don't even have to be dedicated to it lol, no science just do what your supposed to do daily which doesn't take long XD as for the nearly impossible mainly applies to people who prefer over using hop over their proffesions
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.