Auto dieing if u dont hit shouldent be three hits

so im in DoT and i have full health with my mount and balm and cover of greatness and dragon balm so theres no way a player could of took me out but was doing good in DoT and i dont have the best of connection so i timed out for more than 40seconds come back and i automatically die from not hitting. Its not very fair because i had 38 deadric bombs to use and i put in about 5 gold for this DoT and i dont get the valour and exp i would of gotten if i dident time out and i probly would of gotten the contrubution reward but it is all wasted because i just timed out for 40 seconds could it possibly be 5or 7 turns of not hitting to auto die? this has happened to me more than once and i feel like im at a mojor disadvantage to ppl who have good connections....">">">">
Comments
In AOH or 7b, 3 hits is fine, but in dot, it definitely SHOULD be lengthened!!

People have the most connection issues at this time.
what if people joined and just never hit? youd sit in a battle that would take forever. its best the way it is
it should be like 5 hits..
They should remove for dot and insigna bosses, as it going to last 10-90 mins anyway, plus this is when the server is at its most strain.
But leave as is for Arena and PvP fights.
what about having an auto hit instead? so if time on your round runs out you hit with the stance you previously used?
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.