Petition to Ban the rage of the elements event.

We the undersigned are petitioning to NEVER have the rage of the elements event again. It was terrible the first time terrible the second time and this time it is even worse because it is interfering with the Halloween event an event that only happens ONCE a year and something we the players avctually like. Please for once listen to us.
Comments
this is a very terrible event...how does this help the players???...you can buy the chests from the merchant for 1 real each...that is much cheaper than all the repairs and potions to even survive 1 fight.
I agree. This is mostly just a waste of money. I struggle greatly to survive in doing the fights, and I don't have enough money to repair too much if I do any of the PvP battles. I have to buy orbs to even give myself the slightest chance against the mods.
well said everyone but then again how many times have we said this are words fall on deaf ears ">
just take out the punishment and unwanted extra mobs and it's a good good event.(vampire)

valor+hero rep are awesome things to get from an event
Roanoa_Zoro,

Faeryns7,

I totally agree with both of you. Rage of the elements would rock if it weren't for all the crap like PVE interference. And this interference has royally screwed me.
Rage of elements is not very popular.. A person has to halt all other activity and just fight in AOH or 7B anything else is to costly to survive a fight. Receiving valor is a bonus but at what price im almost broke, from buying orbs and potions just to put up a competitive fight and repairing my equipment. And the worst part is that this time it is overlapping the Halloween event. An event most of us enjoy will be hampered by this rage of elements..
roanoa and faeryns have stated my thoughts as well.
i am broke only have a 46 silver repair and not even 1 silver to use and i only got the 1st two parts done now am stuck can't hunt to fill a order cuz the mobs pop up nor can i do the halloween event or continue the stupid elements quest. so the entire week is a no go until i can hunt again to make some cash
roanoa is completely correct
ban the rage of elements already gosh darn it
Roanoa_Zorojust take out the punishment and unwanted extra mobs and it's a good good event.(vampire)

valor+hero rep are awesome things to get from an event

Agree, do this or remove it.
just hate it
Where do i sign?
Problems with rage of elements:
1. The monsters that pop up are in instances as well as normal fights. (5 person group = 5 to "10" extra monsters to fight.
2. Monster pop up in Hunting profession. Result: Domino effect. Players can not hunt, after 2 days no more hunting Items on auction. Result: No Items for potions to be made. Result: Players cannot make money except by battling, however players can not battle because of the 1-2 monsters added to each battle.
3. It costs more to battle than U can make money during this time.
4. Causes players to fight in the arena at a massive level. Too much money used for broken weaponry and armor will force players to stop playing during this time.

Possible Solution: Just remove the effect of the 1-2 monsters added into battle. (You don't really need 1-2 monsters added to the portals anyways)

Or U could have the added monster attack at 1/2 or 1/3 power. (let them be more of a annoyance then a threat enough to force pple to use big potions potions 4 safety.)

This one is a pretty big problem, It has the potential to force players to not play until the event passes.
LilithHeart,

Also, during a 5 day period, those that have jawbones will price them ridiculously high. 5 days is a while, you know
Yep once again the petition goes around, and once again we will be ignored.. it screws the hunters bad... that in turn screws everyone else that needs those materials. As well as all the other stuff we keep complaining about...thanks so much for listening...
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.