More Dragons

the game is called dragon eternity right!? so why has it got so little to do with dragons apart from the fact that we have a pet that we barely use( in my bracket anyway">) and the only 2 dragons which you can fight are either too low lv for you and you have a high chance of getting nothing(skrag cave lv30 dragon) and the other only appears once every 3 months(shaab dragon) ">

it would be nice to have more dragons to fight against and you could make us do it in multiple ways -

1. More Dragon slaying instance for all lvs (not just the lv30 drag in skrag cave)

2. dragon elites

3. And more events which revolve around dragons
Comments
+1 me like this idea
Roanoa_Zoro,

Dragon Beauty Pageants FTW :D
Marcus the WiseRoanoa_Zoro,

Dragon Beauty Pageants FTW :D

Dragon "customization"!? like we can customize our chars hair style, face and facial features the same could be done to a dragon would make a dragon more unique to the player rather then have the same 12 stylized dragons in the game ....... not even their dragon armour show :(
Roanoa_Zoro,

Dragon armor definitely needs to show...and dragons should be customizable from the start and later changes should cost.

Also, the summoning of a dragon is unceremonious. Got amulet of melding? okay, I click here and bam dragon...yay...make it more...interesting?

And...DRAGON BEAUTY PAGEANTS!

You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.