Spanish

I think it would be a good idea if a Spanish server would come into play
I see so many ppl who speak Spanish silenced because they can't speak English
I don't think that is fair
It will give them a bad view about DE
and this is such an awesome game !
or at least not silence them before those of us who do speak Spanish can pm them with help !

.........just sayin'
Comments
Or make a Spanish Tab for so they can play in same game.
i really agree with this although she doesn't talk in main my friend sqptfeo has trouble sometimes understand and she deserves to play game with the same experience we do.
While I agree that this is a problem, but then there are other languages speakers round, especially from European or Asian countries, whose first language is neither English nor German. We all have to cope with these rules. And I doubt we will ever get chance to be able to speak our language here. Some of us speak one of those 2 languages fluently, others struggle, like the Spanish speakers do.
Not sure if there are enough Spanish speakers to make a new tab. And adding a new language on existing server could be bit problematic. For example during interaction. If you would have a Spanish clan, where noone would speak English and they ran into problems with clan where noone speaks Spanish, it could cause a lot of problems.
So the questions is how to approach it. Or just accept that there will be this problem and lot of people are in the same boat and that we have to cope with it.

I guess I am having bit different view on this issue, as I am non English speaker and I can only read German, cannot really speak it anymore. I am just lucky that I can speak English fluently.
AgeoliteWhile I agree that this is a problem, but then there are other languages speakers round, especially from European or Asian countries, whose first language is neither English nor German. We all have to cope with these rules. And I doubt we will ever get chance to be able to speak our language here. Some of us speak one of those 2 languages fluently, others struggle, like the Spanish speakers do.
Not sure if there are enough Spanish speakers to make a new tab. And adding a new language on existing server could be bit problematic. For example during interaction. If you would have a Spanish clan, where noone would speak English and they ran into problems with clan where noone speaks Spanish, it could cause a lot of problems.
So the questions is how to approach it. Or just accept that there will be this problem and lot of people are in the same boat and that we have to cope with it.

I guess I am having bit different view on this issue, as I am non English speaker and I can only read German, cannot really speak it anymore. I am just lucky that I can speak English fluently.

I only know how to speak english also, but if i receive a message in another language i use Google translate to help out, i have had many conversations using this
here is my problem with this idea. I played on terra server for a bit (the only russian server) and I didn't expect them to have a chat set up for those of us who spoke english on there. on here there are way more russian players than spanish yet they have not received any special chats to use either. the server provides the languages it does clearly when you look to join the server. If you don't speak the languages you need to use a translator or like the russians find others like you and stick with them for the most part.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.