Combat Upgrade

Hideki,
My suggestion would be one of the biggest changes in the game and it could take a while to integrate it into the game. But it could make the game some much more skillful. First make the stance something u can change only every 3 turns. so if your in attack u stay in attack till 3 turns are up and u change it to defence or mana. I no what u think then how would u attack? Well then u make like 5 attacks like stab, downward slice, horizontal cut, spinning chop, and upward slice. Now that the attack are made. I can show u the coolest part. Make combos using the 5 attacks. For example the first combo can put a spell block on the enemy and the attackers combo is stab, horizontal cut, downward slice. You can do a lot with this like stun your enemy or brake through there guard. Hope you like it.
Comments
i dont like this at all, its fine the way it is
chris5281990,

seems to unnecessary.
I like your idea, it would spice up the game. BUT, some computers would be too slow to keep up with the attacking and combos, and some players too slow or lost to use it. ( I would fit into both categories)
Great idea, makes fighting a stratagy move rather than swing & wack!!!!!
Not too sure about this I just like it as it is now, but maybe if the was a sort of trial run or something so we can try it out.
Like the idea, but I don't think that some computers will be able to handle it, nor the apps.
If you change the basic combat system may as well change game in my opinion. Be a lot easier then changing an entire system that's already in place. ">
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.