Purses of enrichment

1st of all I would like to say the day of ruthless fury continues to be a massive success and don't know of a person who doesn't love it, so kudos to the game. As people love it so much they play it a lot and equally spend on it also. However it could be improved yet even further, the purses of enrichment drops from chest really need to have a longer lifespan, it is not a weekly event yet the things have a lifespan of 24h. If someone continues in arena and completes the quest multiple times (as pretty much everyone I know does), then why should they be restricted to use the chest and purses within 24h. Think about it, the quest ends on Sunday and most people have to go to work on Monday, if I have 8 chests how am I supposed to possibly use them?

We spend a lot on the event so please let us get some payback and actually use what we win. Is only fair right?
Comments
second that!!!!
totally agree!!
I fully agree
indeed
yes.. yes and yes.. i agree 100% (santa)">
Count me in agreement as well please. Good post!
I totally agree with this! there is no way I'm going to be able to use all 8 purses that I have left right now, by the time the event ended one of them had 4 hours left, so now to decide if I want to keep working on confrontation or stop everything to do the purses before they expire and I throw them all away!
I also agree that it is way ridiculous that the purses only have 24 hour life on them, I had to stop doing battles (aoh,7b) so the purse wouldn't expire.
i 100% agree!!please and ty
here here !!
1,000,000,000 % agree
I'm in full agreement.
Moved to suggestions, however, meantime I'll remind that if you have a lot of Purses you can always use several to simply extend their duration.
I did posted about this when we had event last time.
Also who going to want to do 4-8 hours with purse, also most ppl want to use purse and HoP

Tip
Best to not open your last chest until last hour, that way your get extra time on your purse
I think I got a purse to last until Wednesday that way.

agreed

IhitMoved to suggestions, however, meantime I'll remind that if you have a lot of Purses you can always use several to simply extend their duration.

i dont think there are players that'd farm essence or mob hunt for 4hrs+ straight "> but who knows lmao there might be some in the game">
The only problem with using several at a time, is that some of us do have things to do in real life, and don't have time to just farm for an entire day, 4 of my purses have expired :(
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.