Suggestions for "Looking for Group" tab overhaul

The Looking for Group tab, as it currently works in the game, is essentially useless. No one reads it or pays attention to it unless they themselves are looking for a group. At any given time, there aren't enough players looking at that tab to be of any use at all.

I'd like to see the following implemented:
1) The tab have an unread indicator/counter that would flag that unread messages are on that tab (a lot like the clan tab works today). That way I'd know that someone was looking for a group and, if I'm available, I could go check.
2) To make it even more useful, filter the tab so that I only see inquiries from people that are within the level range for groups that I could join. For example, as a lvl 37, I'd only see group inquiries from lvl 35 - 39 -- people looking for groups that I could actually be a part of. If those two were put together they would make the Looking for Group tab much, much, much more useful to players!
Comments
Great Idea! I agree!
Totally agreed!
There is an unread indicator for the tab you have to click the gear in the tab ( hover over the tab name ) then turn the setting on
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.