Mining out of hand!!!

something has to be done with the mining mines,add more,and personal ones in pond with much less quantity like coal and quartz,it is getting near impossible to find anything anymore beyond 3k...no silver,rose,gold or amethyst people hold onto it like it is their last children,there r way to many miners and now with alts as well,everyone is starting to mine,with little choice,add ur current players,then add alts and u will c....there r only 4 acts and copper,2 silver,rose,golden and amethyst,it is getting impossible to craft anymore no one has ores..ask around no one has ores..please add more mines for everyone's sake..makes no sense how u think 2 mines for each 7k and 16k is ok between over a what 10k plus people,if not more,seems like a flaw in the grand design,whoever thought up that rule should be quartered and shot at dawn....lol...in all seriousness would u please look into this.
Comments
i agree its out of hand
This has been posted 5+ times, they don't seem to listen, it not helpped there was an exploit a lot of people used with mains and alts so there are way too many high lvl miners. AFAIK only one person was punished for this, but if you look at the reps of some people with no collections its impossible for then to have such rank.
DBM_Hunter,

lol yup me...i wasn't punished i was crucified and burned at the stake,people judge all the time,it's just a game,16,132 points mining to 0..look at ktullu10 profile 8 sets used and i have 1,312 i think,never returned my sets and never gave me back none of mastery like i mined for 2 months and a half straight and used 6 sets and have 0">
DBM_Hunter,

not to mention that when i left in oct 2012 i was top alchemy and jewelry and 2nd in farming...had around 8k each maybe more,nearest person to me in jewelry had 5k+,took me a year to get what i had playing 24hrs a day...yet i come back in 8 months time and everyone is 20k+ in everything,and no one else used this glitch,just me,my punishment was so harsh,and no one else was punished,they r either incompetent or on a witch hunt for me for some odd reason">like i was the only person to use that glitch,the smart person would know that had i thought it was a glitch i wouldn't have used it like i did just to get noticed and screwed,only a idiot would do that,i run a muti-million dollar i am no idiot,i was told it was a rule add-on to the quests,chose either mastery points or products,i chose mastery to catch up and regain my throne">
silver is definately in extreme short supply. roselite seems to be well supplied with a little margin for growth. i can not comment on gold or amy as i do not mine it or hear about supply shortages. the green mines all seem to be well balanced with supply and demand. 2 more silver mines would end much of the frustration that most feel right now.
Anyone using the bug should have had mastery removed regardless of amount of times. But yes appears mines will never be changed.
Hells Legionnaire Anyone using the bug should have had mastery removed regardless of amount of times. But yes appears mines will never be changed.
agreed. and this should be in suggestions not bugs section.
Hells Legionnaire,

wine,u people r unbelievable,and ihit had proof others were using the bug and chose to ignore it told me as much,why u say cause i used it accessibly,smart person should have figured out by now that the accessiveness of the use proves that i thought it was a rule upgrade to the quests,but finding brains in this game is like finding a pearl inside a oyster,,,astronomical..so smart man tell me this,it takes around a year to get 10k anything in this game without sets,so how in gods name do people who were no where on the masters list have 25k+ now even 30k in 8 months,r all of u really this stupid,i was screwed plain and simple,everyone says so,even the person who filed the original comment said,man i wish i would have never done that,didn't think that was fair what so ever,knock me to 7k,harsh would have been 3k,....0 really from 16,132,for what a mistake(wood)(wood)(wood)
Hells Legionnaire,

ktulu10,

Ktulu should at least have 3k mastery for his collection sets. Removing all of it for an honest mistake is just mean.
Marcus the WiseHells Legionnaire,

ktulu10,

Ktulu should at least have 3k mastery for his collection sets. Removing all of it for an honest mistake is just mean.

no it's called a punishment. most games I've played would of banned him without redemption for his abuse of it. they were more than fair letting him still play.
Surturs Fire,

grow up (wood)(wood)(wood)
please stop commenting on this subject ty for ur support or not.i came to terms with what they did to me long ago,this is about the mining rights atm,i made a comment on the one who was punished that is all..please drop this and get back to the issue at hand ty
ktulu10please stop commenting on this subject ty for ur support or not.i came to terms with what they did to me long ago,this is about the mining rights atm,i made a comment on the one who was punished that is all..please drop this and get back to the issue at hand ty

actually most of your comments are about how unfairly you feel you were treated. as stated previous this thread has been brought up countless times before and nothing has changed. I don't expect anything to change from this one either.
Ktulu was rightly re-set to 0 as having all of his ill gained mastery removed was making things fair for other players and the removal of those he actually earned being his punishment, I completely agree with ihit. Just not the fact ktulu was the only cheat punished.
Surturs Fire,

alright mr surtus since u decided to keep the ball rolling what about u,u knew about the bug u said and i quote,i have used it,most of my clan is torn between bug and upgrade,but r afraid to ask,and no one wants to be the one who brings it down,u fucks r so blind it is retarted,everyone used the mother fucking thing,not just me,i said drop it,now fuck off!!!!!!">">
i tried to be nice u made ur comments and i said nothing bad u just have to keep it going,i was fucked to a wall and no one cares,16,132 fucking points stolen from me,how the fuck do they justify that,lets c this shit happen to any of u and c how fucking civil u r,they fucked me plain and simple,they don't care i don't give a fuck anymore,so shut the fuck up about it,scroll up in my original forum start where the fuck do i mention any of this shit,i made a comment on someone elses comment,i was the only one fucked yet almost every fucking person in this god damn game used it,what about this other bug i have heard about,some boss bug for hero rep,everyone used that who was punished when they figured it out no one,what about the shop bug when u could buy anything regardless of ur rank,everyone took advantage of that and bought armor,weapons and things for their dragons,who was punished,not a fucking soul,so why i the only one here being targeted for this,u tell me,i sure as fuck would love to know,and as soon as i realized it was a bug,they forgot the crafting quest one so i told ihit about that as well,cause i am no cheat,so whoever thinks that about me can suck my 9 inch cock!!!!!!!!
and surtus here flipped out on me for joining a public dot fight,said i was weak and cost him some bombs,threatened to leave his clan so he could bc me without repercussions if i ever joined another one of his fights,he said i don't care if it is a public fight,u have been warned,so this prick can get upset over a few fucking lost bombs,but i can't get upset over this,fucking hypocrite,i try and help everyone out by writing a forum to help all of us on the mining rights and u turn it into a discussion to fuck me,u just had to keep on,pushing my buttons,being a dick,fine,i never cheated,so fuck off and die!!!!...both of u judgmental dicks
ktulu7,

The fact you show the lack of intelligence not to swear in a public forum children use suggests otherwise
And the reason this links to discussion is the fact others who have used the bug haven't been punished which means it's still affecting the market.
It's hard to take anyone serious who in the past has flooded forum with capitalized posts filled with ranting and swearing, but to some point you've been done wrong by as being the only ONE punished. However you don't help your argument by ranting, swearing and making a general fool out of yourself. "> Anyone who repeatedly used the bug should have been set to 0 if they did it to one character, however this isn't the case so mining is pretty messed up due to it as well as the few spaces available.
Leave ktulu alone.
Hells Legionnaire,

u and ur sidekick wont leave well enough alone or r u surtus's alt??

i am done with this u guys r ruining the topic of discussion...ihit can u erase this forum please and sorry for my outburst,this is a very touchy subject,i know u made ur decision and i respect it,but i don't agree with it,and never will even baty wishes he would have never filled the complaint he said,this punishment is so unjust is hard to believe,ok u took away all my earned points...whatever fine like i never earned or mined anything legally,but what about my sets,i didn't earn those i bought them,by completing sets,how can u take away that,i don't understand that,i completed those sets for the 3k mastery,without any mining what so ever,that is separate,all i have ever wanted was my 3k back,that's it,that is fair,i used sets to get those points,how can u justify taking them,c this should worry others as well,if admin has this much power to screw me what's to stop them from screwing u,they never even talked to me warned me nothing just 16,132 points mining mastery to 0 for a mistake,and no one else punished just me,like everyone earned their 25k without sets..please...u bore me erase this
">">mark my words the mastery list will say ktulu 1 to 10 on each one day and there is not a thing u can do about it,i'll put 100 grand in this game to prove my point,i am stubborn like that,and i will own everything u will have to come to me to buy things and i will remember all of u who accused me of cheating u will be banned from my sales and trading,go buy from ihit ">">

now erase this whole forum ihit please ty,they r not going to stop ">">and i want no part of this anymore i will not be back here">">and again sorry for my outburst....anything but mining ">">
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.