The Amount of Hunter Traps

DEAR SUPPORT TEAM HELLO">

IS there a way that hunter traps will increes to more then 10 traps...?
there is no way that u can caree all the traps in your bag, or sell them beacuse they take place in cabk pack....it would be much more easier if e could set all the trape we have all ready got accordding to our lvl of hunter proffesaion and be able to use what we need to what ever item we can produce...fo exsample: in lvl 1 we use items to gain rep' for jewler, inscriptor,and alchemy....now that i'm a 1k insriptor i use both lvl of ingrediands to make Lesser Glyph of Life,Lesser Elixir of Life,or lvl 1k inscriptor to make this: Lesser Insignia of Protection Lesser Glyph of Fading ManaLight Fire Reflection Mark ILight Chaos Reflection Mark ILight Absorption Mark I...there is no way that i could stall all kind of traps from each lvl in my back pack it would be easier to have 25 traps like fisher or 25 garden beds like the farmer have...as long as i we don't have to sell the traps or buy them back to gain the Components necessary to make the To create the required recipe....please give the option to choose form 25 traps ">
">">
Comments
Do u have any leftover storage in tavern that you can put them?

Edit: You also have 7K prot rep, you can buy some bigger bags for a little extra room
You can sell your traps, I don't know why you need to carry them. unless you want to use older traps, just wait for them to wear out and then swap, also you have the same problem with fishing, but you have 15 nets not 10 traps.
I do agree hunter is the hardest and most unfair of the all the professions,
it also takes the longest to complete the daily quest, as you can only have a max of 4 of any one type. so you need to do 7 rounds of traps to complete a quest. all over professions you can complete the quest in one round. or 2 rounds if you count plant see, set net, set miner and then collect. this takes a lot less time also.
The only added benefit to hunter if you can gain meat on a lot of normal mob kills, plus you can do the other hunting rep.
DBM_Fisher,

You forgot the added bonus of being able to receive drops of gear/sparks on the off chance were as other professions only provide chance of profession drops.
DailyDBM_Fisher,

You forgot the added bonus of being able to receive drops of gear/sparks on the off chance were as other professions only provide chance of profession drops.

Not really a bonus as doing traps takes extra time, you could just kill some mobs at each location for the same time, on other professions for % drop, also traps are normally a lot lower level than you so reduced chance of drop.
DBM_Fisher,

True but whilst already doing the profession you aren't engaging in any other extra fights and they can be rather rewarding as have had 50 spark drops in the past from just clearing a trap run.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.