Clan Battles

i was just thinking that there should be more for a clan to do..... like clan wars are fun and all but if u are a lower lvl clan they aren't much fun...... i was just thinking you guys should make another event... that can be started by a leader of a clan (or higher rank) and the event launches like a 1 hour or something time slot where the members can travel to another spot on the map(extension) and attack monsters which give them a "bomb" or something which can be used against a boss at the end of the time slot..... if u win u can get loot or something.....

obviously u would have to make the monsters adapt to the skill of the attacker and then have the boss as a set health.
also, u could make like boss lvls... higher the boss... more loot...loot could be divided based on dmg done in final battle or just gets put in clan chest and devided from there.">
Then if u must u could put a make a cool down so its just not repeated over and over again

Just a thought, PLEASE add anything u think i missed or can add on">

Thanks, Ducky
Comments
So basically this is a version of DoT. Just for clans only.
ZhieSo basically this is a version of DoT. Just for clans only.

yup kinda piggy backed off that idea.... was just kinda trying to find something else to do with clan....getting kinda bored

Cheers, Ducky
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.