Experience Suggestion

You guys Should create an elixir/star or something that you can buy and activate for about 3 reals..or 3 gold that makes you get no experience for 24 hours. i think its a good idea because some people including me and sturgging to stay in their bracket for upcoming events..like for example..im 18k exp away from leveling and day of ruthless fury is in 4 days and i dont want to lvl cuz i'd get crushed in next bottom bracket
Comments
Vaalor Wizard,

No experience would make it too easy, could dominate a bracket for as long as a player wanted, perhaps a star that reduces xp gain slightly but to get 0 xp would really mess things up.
Forgot to write something :/ that your only allowed to buy star once every 2 weeks so its not like 5 months in one bracket
...Vaalor WizardForgot to write something :/ that your only allowed to buy star once every 2 weeks so its not like 5 months in one bracket

another thing similar to this would be an orb that u can craft like the star of discovery but one that increases amount of Valor by XX %
A valor star would be exceedingly powerful, especially when used during Martial valor. I wouldn't like the addition but if it had to be added there should be a fee involved with creating it (like the sphere of protection) and it has to be expensive.
I do not like either idea because... well it's a grinding game by nature and you are trying to ruin that aspect basically. I like having to pick and choose what I do because I only have so much xp to use between pvping, professions, quests, etc. a no xp star would simply let spenders stay in a bracket and a timer would do nothing on it because then all the spender alts would just stay a certain lv and log when they could use star.
well of courase you think that...ur maxed on level and vaalor ">
WizardMinerwell of courase you think that...ur maxed on level and vaalor ">
no I've played the game through and I do have an alt or two I do on occasion. I remember very well what it was like leveling up through the ranks and I like the current set up. it's not supposed to be an easy game. Else I wouldn't want to play it.
A lot of people new to the game, gain too much XP early on, doing quests etc, and it very hard them to re-balance your XP:Valor ratio
So I do think it would be handy to have a valor star like the XP one, not zero XP.

There are valor limits any you can get valor locked at 3rd blood, quite easy, and at 3rd soldier, so they could not be abused too much anyway.
DBM_BonesA lot of people new to the game, gain too much XP early on, doing quests etc, and it very hard them to re-balance your XP:Valor ratio
So I do think it would be handy to have a valor star like the XP one, not zero XP.

There are valor limits any you can get valor locked at 3rd blood, quite easy, and at 3rd soldier, so they could not be abused too much anyway.

When I first started I did the same. I didn't even have any reps to 1k till 21 with bridge, which is the easiest to get up quickly long as you do several bridges a day. I was also way behind in valor. but I caught up in a few lv's of pvp in the mid 20's. it isn't that hard to catch up. the problem is people don't want to take the time to catch up. they rush everything and ignore you when you say you should focus on valor now and get way behind. when I actually tried for a pvp alt and took my time doing only pvp with 250 rep of protectors... I capped myself at lv 15 with 3rd recruit. that gives you 3 whole lv's worth of xp you could of been doing other things and still hit the cap. you don't even need to be at the cap till legionnaire so you have all of the 20's to catch up if you get behind. I didn't pvp almost at all till lv 20 and then didn't pvp lv 22 or 23 either but capped my valor at 3rd soldier by 30.
well give Surtrurs a freaking cookie.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.