Events and DoT

Its unbelievable that everytime you have an event its Followed by DoT.. at 1am in the morning. unlike most people some of us have to sleep

Shuffle it up a bit so that i can take part during DoTs and events, always based to help American players as it mid afternoon/evening for them
Comments
-Destrudo,

I'm English and can't realistically make Saturday either. However there is always Wednesday's dot. As for events they last for a fair few hours so there is plenty of time to take part at some point.
Yeah but when there is an event like - Martial Valor/ Ruthless Fury, its always on the Saturday meaning i cant make the DoT at 1am to take full advantage of the no gear damage during it meaning that i dont get damage qoutas/ double valor on these for free effectively
-DestrudoYeah but when there is an event like - Martial Valor/ Ruthless Fury, its always on the Saturday meaning i cant make the DoT at 1am to take full advantage of the no gear damage during it meaning that i dont get damage qoutas/ double valor on these for free effectively
They made the saturday one because they used to just have the wednesday DoT. the saturday one is the only one I have a chance to do because I am in the US. it is 5-7pm for me while wednesday... is 11am-1pm. the times are meant to be different so everyone gets to do a DoT.
Surturs Fire,

I see your point, but people in US get all the benefits of DoT combined with Martial Valor, with Valor being dependant on damage in DoT and no damage to gear means teh only time UK and other players get is wednesday DoT when there is never Martial Valor or any type of event
Interesting reading this as most of the complaints I see are from americans complaining that they can't get involved in events like shaab as the major fights are at the wrong times for them. There are always things that are difficult to do wherever you are from, be like me, aim to stay up late approx 1 saturday in 3, if you really want to do events and DoT.
why did this game have to go world wide? heck I hate all the changes with the time zones. Like Clan Wars. I can never catch them.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.