Bonecrushing

I think that higher level players shouldn't be able to curse or hex lower level players. The abuse seen here is quite obvious, and this is something, quite frankly, that pisses me off. Lower level players shouldn't have to miss out on AOH or 7b cause some lv 50 player gave them a 24 hour red curse.
Comments
Lower level players shouldn't talk smack to lvl 50 players, and shouldn't make threats to entire clans or members of clans that they can't back up. Take your medicine son!
Have to completely agree with farmer. No level 50 bc's low levels just because they can unless you give them a reason, better to keep your head down and not annoy anyone rather then whining on forum.
it costs money to bc you just don't spend money for no reason...... and before you say for rep you dont get rep from bc'ing players at a much lower lv then you are
You say that lower levels shouldn't mouth off to higher levels, but I have yet to see how investing hours into a virtual reality can merit any iota of respect.
Marcus the WiseYou say that lower levels shouldn't mouth off to higher levels, but I have yet to see how investing hours into a virtual reality can merit any iota of respect.

look at my gear i worked hard for it in caves and in insignias to get this gear, time and effort pays off, sometimes i do top damage in arenas even against people with the good gear (on a rare occasion), so time and effort can make all the difference
lol all I do is earn gold and buy it. It's better cause when I outgrow it I can actually sell it back for full price.
Marcus the Wiselol all I do is earn gold and buy it. It's better cause when I outgrow it I can actually sell it back for full price.

Go to caves more often then, get the gear you need sell your ones, if none there then get the relics and sell them
i think there should be a lvl block so high lvls cant go and bc people out of there lvl braket a lv 16 cant fight back to a lvl 50
decconi think there should be a lvl block so high lvls cant go and bc people out of there lvl braket a lv 16 cant fight back to a lvl 50

Its a PvP game, and your in a clan, did u not think about calling for help
deccon,
but like i said they wouldn't bc for no reason , bc sphere's cost a fair amount of money and if a lv 50 bc'ed a lv 16 it's pretty certain that the lv 50 would get no rep from it.....so it would be a waste of money
Just cause someone wastes money BCing me don't mean I don't feel the effects.
Marcus the Wise,
well maybe you shouldn't start flame wars and such
FarmerCletus,

Roanoa_Zoro,

Hells Legionnaire,

Squall Leonhart,

yep no one attacks another so much lower than them unless there is a reason, like when i had attacked him it was for threatening my clan saying he is going to get entire game to attack us and for being a foul mouth cussing at my friends and clan mates for him running his mouth.

be mean towards me i can handle but mess with friends i get protective
Next time you promise a war to a clan that likes war, make sure you can follow through. That is all, back to your regularly scheduled beatings
I agree on the hexing. Too many high lvls abuse hexes to keep a low lvl player from dominating their bracket on an event day. Is BS
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.