NEED MORE MINES!!!!!!

don't know what u guys r doing but,we need more mines out here,there r literally 100's of miners with alts as well...only 2 actonite mines and 2 copper mines..and for real only 2 roselite...and 2 silver ore.....and 1 of 16k ones.....is getting very redictulous,the higher u go the worse it gets...this seriouslly needs attention asap...ask any miner...u sit at mines for hours on end and sometimes get nothing...mining should be like farming...everyone has at least 1 of their own like the pond coal and quartz..should extend to the other ores just alot less quantity..please look into this is getting very difficult to create anything anymore,no one wants to sell their ores in fear that they will not get anymore...not everyone is miners,some people depend on buying ores to continue to play....thanxs ktulu
Comments
sorry 4 act...4 copper...typing error
kista. The only time can usually get a mine is in the wee hours of the morning. I often leave tin and dolomite till get a daily quest for it, as may be a while before get another, praticularly dolomite. Are days just get new gathering quest before finish last one, as the worst can do is replace dolomite with a new dolomite. Used to be worse with attacks, as not in guild, but that has been better the last month.
Not quite as bad as ktulu4 states for me, but I have farmers, fishers and hunters and mining is the hardest to progess, easily the worst of the professions to progress to next level.
If make more spots, to assure others more chance, could limit spots of same tier for one person at a time to 3 or so, that means active mining, not counting those done and awaiting pick up, but usually can not see new spot till pick up old, at least at the same mine.
It might help if the miners did not employ 2-4 alts that remain parked at all the mining sites all day long. lol Also, more mines would probably mean more alts from the very same players. Would it fix the problem really? I doubt it.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.