Top Player Weekly Rankings

As there is a weekly achievement and confrontation prize for the clans, could there not also be one for the players as well? It would certainly encourage players of all levels if it was done properly, for instance:

Top Confrontation - Amount of wins in PvP. It could be a low lvl that wins this or could encourage the higher level players to do more PvP.
Top Profession - Based on the amount of items created, not on the level of the items (Maybe Palars as prizes???)
Top Exp/ Top PvE - This would be a different player every week and would encourage people to actually get involved rather than just sitting whining about how they never get anything.

As you have the clan ratings for the week on the main page maybe you could also put weekly top players on there as well.

These are just a few ideas, maybe people will add to the list and we can encourage all levels of players to get more involved with the game?
Comments
In diffrent brackets...not the whole nova serve becuse it wont be fair for the brackets that go in to pvp and the ones that ones that don't...otherwise i agree
No good idea the lvl 50 atm will be all time on the top of the list.

they make every day so much gold.
At the top levels they make more gold it's true but thats because the monsters are harder, if it was done so that level wasn't taken into consideration or as _Biz_ suggested, done by brackets then it would encourage players of all levels.
I think its a great idea for generating news and gossip making things more fun and interesting - also pls consider sea battle divided into more ranges even two is gr8 - while we're talking about this, what happened to vortex?
i like this idea. think putting it in brackets would be great.

to answer lstplyr. vortex isn't ready yet
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.