Idea for mass commerce

I believe that substances such as substance of revival, half-blood idol (basically anything that gabrilas can help you find) should be transferrable. This makes it easier for players to make money and also to get the necessary equipment (and also prevents rage quits).

By extension, blacksmith made equipment should also be made transferrable on trade and Auction House.

Please consider this suggestion.

Thanks,

Marcus the Wise
Comments
yeah this would be good but you could already purchase them, though it can become expensive
It's way too expensive for n00bs like me, and making these items transferrable would allow people to make money and people to not rage-quit over not finding pepper caps, substances of revival, growl ears (I have been here before).
Marcus the Wise,

The whole point of that gear is to make you work for it and have chance of drop doing so or for you to pay up to game. Players can always farm them or farm any mob then buy, best not to bring them into trade in my opinion.
Horned DemonMarcus the Wise,

The whole point of that gear is to make you work for it and have chance of drop doing so or for you to pay up to game. Players can always farm them or farm any mob then buy, best not to bring them into trade in my opinion.

I dont mind farming them its just the fact that they have made it a few lvls below you so u have less chance of getting them
-Sephiroth-,

You can always farm mobs your own level and buy them, usually easier
Horned Demon-Sephiroth-,

You can always farm mobs your own level and buy them, usually easier

I bought mine but im sure it doesnt let you farm ones that are your lvl, i think when u turn lvl 6 and complete the introductory quests fro it you can farm them off of lvl 5 azure shreshers until you reach lvl 7 when another seal becomes available to farm.
Squall Leonhart,

Exactly why I suggested farming against mobs own level (Any random mob). To get money to buy crafting items. Did you misunderstand?
We could have it so that only players LV (something) and above can deal in this manner.
Horned DemonSquall Leonhart,

Exactly why I suggested farming against mobs own level (Any random mob). To get money to buy crafting items. Did you misunderstand?

yeah i misunderstood, i see what you mean now though :)
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.