Hephoar the blacksmith

Why not have it that you can buy more weapons that are for general use, nothing special - slightly better than ones in shop

Just for you Surtus and Horned "> come troll now">
Comments
LeviathenHephoar the blacksmith
Why not have it that you can buy more weapons that are for general use, nothing special - slightly better than ones in shop

Just for you Surtus and Horned come troll now">

I do not comment on your suggestions to troll. I comment because you want to make the game easy rather than more interesting. If I wanted an easy game I could easily go to another game and find something. I don't believe I've seen one of your suggestion threads that was productive or well thought out. I read the forums every day or two so I repeatedly see your suggestions and state my opinion about them. Me and horned demon have issues with your posts because you do almost all the posts in suggestions nowadays and we haven't cared for them; hence our negative feedback on your posts. there are already general use weapons in the shop if you looked. warriors shield and warriors sword are such items.
Leviathen,

It's not trolling if we are pointing out you lack the ability to think things through before you post in a forum.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.