Regeneration Sphere

In shop there is an Artifact called regeneration sphere that costs 30s and gives you 30% of travel movement back, useful for doing garuug quests which it caught me out on :(
Comments
sigh I wish you would stop trying to make game easier. all I here is a bunch of whining in these suggestions to improve game. some of us like it being hard. I joined knowing the game wouldn't be easy to succeed in and that is part of the reason I joined game. and for your suggestion there is a thing called teleport stone that most players get when they can to move when out of stamina... which is cheaper to use than your suggestion item.
Surturs Firesigh I wish you would stop trying to make game easier. all I here is a bunch of whining in these suggestions to improve game. some of us like it being hard. I joined knowing the game wouldn't be easy to succeed in and that is part of the reason I joined game. and for your suggestion there is a thing called teleport stone that most players get when they can to move when out of stamina... which is cheaper to use than your suggestion item.

Yes but that also means putting money into a game which i dont really want to do, so it helps all the people that dont coin
it isn't that hard to not spend reals on this game. simply takes time. I have had my share of friends be successful without spending a dime on game. spending on game just makes things go faster for you.
Leviathen,

Have to agree with Surturs, most of you suggestions are awful and just trying to make game far too easy, anything a spender does a non spender can it just takes more work and time, plenty of low levels in game with blue gear that aren't pay players, even people in my clan who have purple valor gear without being payers
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.