Offensive Adult Material...

I think that you should delete the emoticons for drinks and beers, as we cannot talk about alcohol. I think there should be a Cannery instead of Brewery. I think there should be Farmer's Market instead of Winery. There should be an Inn instead of Tavern. Also, there should not be a beers quest. Just my opinion, but many people have wondered besides myself. Thank you, VMom
Comments
it doesn't need to be changed, kids these days know just about every swear word, know what beer is if they haven't already tried it, and its not offensive in any way which is why i dont get why people are wary of words like ass or damn, i mean seriously whoever takes them offensively needs to lighten up
Never stops to amaze me how people over react on games, including the admins sometimes!I Agree slightly with the stupidity that talk of alcohol is prohibited in chat yet I can post ">"> when ever I like ">. But I'm pretty sure a minor is not going to see a place called winery and instantly become a binge drinker... It's up to parents to educate their children about safe drinking rather then make a feeble attempt to hide every supposed corruptible aspect of society..
I agree with Leviathen and Little Demon completly
">"> lmao you miss, have made my day ">">">">
I think that we should also get rid of the dragons in favor of my little ponies. Also, instead of hitting each other with swords and axes we should throw hearts and rainbows at one another.
Lance Corpus,
instead of throwing mount weps we could throw flowers at each other rofl">">
Or just stop the fighting all together and start hugging and skipping holding hands together
May as well forget this is a pvp game ">
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.