PvP option

Would be a good idea to introduce a pvp similar to arena of honor were summons such as dragon and skellies are locked rather then players having to fork out for shackles every time they want to pvp without having individuals summon a miniature army that increase our xp gain which alot of players try to reduce!
Comments
I support this
Agree!
This would be ideal... Let all the skelly-lovers have it out if they want, but also a seperate set-up where people who don't want to deal with that can go... The point of arenas should be to test your player against other players, without access to back-up, in the form of 3 little undead things popping up on you - that just drags fights on longer, giving no additional Valor (bad thing), yet more EXP (bad thing)
Just being a devil's advocate here... Isn't that why we go through all of the added work and quests to get those items? They are useless for questing for the most part since it lowers the xp you gain when you use them there, and using your dragon and leveling it are part of the game... The game is called Dragon Eternity???
i support this :D

Dorrin,
dragon's are mostly used for caving and elites for some people that's about all their used for, also after a while people start to learn and realise more valor and less exp is better and makes you a more kick-ass player
Dorrin,

Your the type of player who doesn't think ahead Summon all you like outside of arena but in arena your causing me to gain more xp as well as yourself which makes no sense as players want to avoid xp gain
they already have one it's called ToH where have you guys been O.o also dorrin is right they are tools to be used to win winning gives you a ton more valor then losing so the summons are worth it to that player and their team.
Horned DemonDorrin,

Your the type of player who doesn't think ahead Summon all you like outside of arena but in arena your causing me to gain more xp as well as yourself which makes no sense as players want to avoid xp gain

Horned Demon,

Horned Demon,
your also a reals player with real life money bought armor maybe you shouldn't be allowed to use that armor vs people with just green armor in this new pvp you speak of "> that would make it a completely fair fight. it would be a pvp of skill and cunning.
Eurynome,

Actually i'm not my gear is bought second hand except for gloves I made with help of clan, and a pvp were gear is leveled out is already in the pipe works if you check the news it's called vortex i believe, as well as i'm asking for the option for a non-summon pvp I wouldn't be summoning those who like to pull out their skellies and dragon to that arena but providing the option for those who dislike those that do a chance to pvp without the annoyance of them (like what i did there with summoning those, best moment I've had all day)

Horned DemonEurynome,

Actually i'm not my gear is bought second hand except for gloves I made with help of clan, and a pvp were gear is leveled out is already in the pipe works if you check the news it's called vortex i believe, as well as i'm asking for the option for a non-summon pvp I wouldn't be summoning those who like to pull out their skellies and dragon to that arena but providing the option for those who dislike those that do a chance to pvp without the annoyance of them (like what i did there with summoning those, best moment I've had all day)

hm vortex thanks for the info ill have to look it up and yeah ToH is a no summon 8 set AoH deal already
Eurynome,

Problem with ToH is it doesn't run very often otherwise i'd be more then happy to just stick to ToH and try and hoard some shiny trophies along with the skellie free fighting
On the topic of "BG" would be good if we could have a 1v1 AoH, so you can fight a friend without using a BC and cursing them, or having to pay for a BC.
Also they should check for mounts, and even the mounted players, we had one team with 3 mounts and one with none.
Also all daily quest should run every 8 hours esp as a lot of people can't make the times, this way if it's 3 a day then more people could do one.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.