no armour aoh and way to earn reels

first why not an armour free aoh? call it a wrestling match gear repair cost is hi and then theres sparks eyes essance traps bait etc etc charge a tiny fee to enter 20 copper winner takes all make it a limited amount of daily entry's say even 3 a day with a monthly prize for most battles won like maybe 1 reel or 5 gold
second do you guys have any offers to earn reels yes i have the fb link and the twitter one still doesnt work but most games have an offer page? could you look into that those thank you
Comments
nice one... i agree... this game is good but needs money for everything.. a person who plays is not rewarded.. there should be provision to play a decent game without much money
It's ridiculous. I need Reals to upgrade my armor. But, you can only earn 0.5 Reals, and that takes 5 days. A Mekhar costs 3 Reals, and in the quest regarding it, I only have 1 day and 1 hour left till it expires.
Kevinspear1It's ridiculous. I need Reals to upgrade my armor. But, you can only earn 0.5 Reals, and that takes 5 days. A Mekhar costs 3 Reals, and in the quest regarding it, I only have 1 day and 1 hour left till it expires.
you don't have to upgrade your armor. it is an option there for the big spenders who are willing to pay that for a very small stat boost.
quite a good idea i give it
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.