New game updates do not make sense

How are high level players ever going to get drops for the new lower level schemes if game takes away these drops from slaying lower level monsters?">
Comments
GOSH please return back the loot from killing bosses in caves.. ">"> it gonna affect me greatly.. that is one of my source of income
yep so sick of schemes through drops....
Night-mare,

They are still there, just chance is lowered if groups level is higher than leaders. Just like if you would go killing level 1 monsters.
Have the chances of finding relics in the caves been affected as well, or just armor/jewelry/weapons? It seems like the chances of finding relics was already lowered if group lvl is higher than the leader, but I couldn't tell for sure.
Ihit,

which makes it next to zero chances for me to get any armor from there. it used to be a place for me to fund my game but not anymore :( i just wish u guys make it back like before
IhitNight-mare,

They are still there, just chance is lowered if groups level is higher than leaders. Just like if you would go killing level 1 monsters.

I keep reading this argument and this is a perfect point, I have been on a mini- rampage and slain in the past 2 days over 300+ monsters. I have received 5 of the New Schemes 2 of which were Green Quality. So those percentages are Uber high~ Yet I have still not gotten a Pal Helmet in caves. Just sayin. Bogus arguments always win apparently
Lance Corpus,

Relics that can drop from dragon boss are still the same 0/3/7/...

MeshWell,

Maybe you just got lucky? You can toss a coin 300 times and still have more or less than 50/50 for heads and tails ;)
Lower levels get schemes = selling = they get money = u get scheme = lesser economic crisis = game moves forward...

if higher levels get them all = they become bunch of greedy bummers (which most are) = lower levels have to pay higher prices = they cant get gold = no equips = no vaalor = they dont buy items as they want to save gold = higher level players cant make much gold = economic crisis :)
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.