A tricky game - level 15 quest? May need adjustment.

I attempted this at level 16 with my dragon and all of the summoning horns. A total of 7 dragons, level 18-21, plus my character. I almost got the the Elite Cutting Shersher to half health before dying. Are you kidding me? Let's just put up something beyond impossible and see who is dumb enough to waste EVERYTHING they've acquired to date. I fell for it. Thanks for making me feel like I've just wasted the time I invested in this game. You might give some consideration to making these quests at least POSSIBLE.
Comments
Hello, elites have far more health than the regular monsters, so usually you have to team with other players to take them down. Unless you have strong dragon and someone backing you up with glyphs. I got some elites done like that, me going in with my dragon, using glyphs and someone from my clan coming in when out of glyphs, glyphing me and my dragon
As I said....I attempted this level 15 quest with a total of 7 dragons....SEVEN! If the assigned quest required level 35-40 players, why was it assigned at level 15? If 8 characters level 16-21 can't achieve the task under ANY circumstances, then why was it assigned? This is how BROKEN is defined.
Maybe it's because your equipments and weapons are too weak
actually , u need a group of strong players for that quest , the dragons dont have pots ya know . if u glyph each fo them with a flawless , u wouldnt even have on for yourself and would waste everything . get a group
Ya get a group i got a group did it my first try....
Elghinn,

"Let's just put up something beyond impossible and see who is dumb enough to waste EVERYTHING"

Apparently u are dumb enough to understand how to play maybe i must add arrogant also. Talk to more experienced player, some will help u exit this "dumb situation u are in"

The one who is dumb will never admit he is dumb
I 2nd what nightmare said.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.