Lowering health for insignia of redeemer bosses

For lv9-21, it's just impossible for them to kill the boss. Starting at lv22, when you have a mount, it's possible of killing it, but the cost of buying mount and the time it takes to kill the boss takes just too long. Without mount and using only dot spells on the boss, the lv9-21 will never accomplish getting any insignia and it'll only ruin their equipment and cost them a ton of gold for repairing their equipments and jewelries. Lowering the amount of hp the boss has can help the lower level players get insignia instead of wasting one hour or more time on getting absolutely nothing. If lowering the amount of hp the boss have doesn't work, why not give small quantities like 100 to distribute if the players dealt 10% and additional 100 if they do another 10% on the boss's health.
Comments
.... sounds like you just want to continue getting easy hero rep.
Yes but don't you think it's not fair for lv9-21s to waste their precious gold on repairs, food, and balms and getting nothing at the end of fight because they couldn't kill the boss.
I agree. To kill the boss we need at least 20 players to fight him. and at 20 it only happens if we get very lucky. need to balance out the bosses health so it isn't next to impossible to kill.
is impossible to beat the boss
i agree that its impossible to beat the boss for lvl 16-21. they need a fair chance or they are never going to get any insignias. as for the boss for lvl 22-28, we are given an hour to start the battle but the battle always takes 2-3 hours and sometime even miss DoT.
I don't know what the boss looks like in the 16-21 bracket, but I think that the health is fine in the 22-28 bracket. You guys are right that it takes about 20 people to do it, but we kill it every time. The fight is never 2-3 hours...it's about an hour and a half. And I usually pick up somewhere around 150 insignias, which is a lot more than I could possibly get in an hour and a half of killing golems. I'm not saying that it is easy or short, but you get a lot of insignias for your time.

If you want to make the 22-28 bracket easier on people, try to get more of your friends involved and bring argar skellies to use we get down to 2-3 enemies remaining on the other side (the healing makes them usually live forever in boss fights).
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.