vigilant guard collection

you should make the vigilant guard collection items available for purchase even if they cost reals. the collection is too hard to get ive spent over 70g trying to get them and after weeks and weeks of trying ive only recieved 1 collection item. i spend 50-60 dollars per week on this game and im going to stop paying money if i can't get the better summons and items that i pay good money to get. please work with me on this as i don't think it would be too difficult to change this. thank you for listening have a nice day
Comments
I don't know about paying for them... but definitely an increased drop rate, especially on the first collection. Two thumbs up to you :)
I agree. I cannot get the collection either. I heard you have higher chance for killing player of higher level, but does not mean you get it. I am struggling to get my pieces too. So higher drop is definitely a good idea.

I heard its a lot down to luck, some people can get it with under 10 tries the whole collection, some need over 100+ orbs to get it. So if you are unlucky, you are stuck.
if you use it on higher lvs then you . you will most likely only spend 5g befoe you get the collections pieces
not4ch4nce11if you use it on higher lvs then you . you will most likely only spend 5g befoe you get the collections pieces

this is what i have been told from the start my character is a reroll so that is all i have done and yet i still have the same outcome. i do appreciate any advice but my point remains the same. ty
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.