1 hour eyes

wish ud give us eyes tht last 1 hr 2 hrs doing it i get bord and careless plus handy for low levels needing ess for drag quests come on u no u wanna :)
Comments
yup i agree with this as it is more convinient for people who just don't have the time to start on for 2hrs straight, and i am also willing to bet that most players in the game will agree that it is extremely boring to just fight mobs for 2hrs and not even beeing able to go on a pee break because they want to make full use of the eye :P.
I proposed this some time ago and I support this again. the 2 hours is long time and really sometimes I need the eyes, but cannot commint 2 hours and I am not in position to go and buy them.

I would like to have like an option. to buy 1hour dragon eye or 2 hour dragon eye
this has been suggested several times by several different people. Once again I shall add my agreement and encouragement to the mix. maybe these eyes would cost 40s instead of 60s so there is still a slight benefit to buying the 2hour version.
i agree a one hour eye does sound better
I agree i do not have time to kill mobs for 2hrs u guys need to fix this problem how come the eye of death can last 1 hour this is very unfair but i know full well u will not change this because we have posted about this in the past
I agree with this. I get bored when i have to sit at my comp. and farm on the same mob for 2 hours. 1 hour is perfect!!!
I'd like to add my 2 cents as well.... having the option of a 1 or 2 hour eye seems to be the best solution to me. I've been carrying a 2hr eye in my backpack for over a month now because I'm waiting for the time when I actually have a 2hr window to fully utilize it. My ability to remain focused for 2hrs is also an issue not to mention the outright boredom 2hrs worth of monotony brings.

Kyttyn
its all been said so just plain and simply agreed
i agree. most of the time i only get an hour or so to play. so if i do get an eye, im usualy getting off the game with an hour or more left.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.