Clan Hall Fights

I would like to suggest something that would be fun for clan members. As part of the level 2 clan, you should be able to fight other clan members in your clan hall with no damage to armor for fun. It would be nice to receive low amounts of valor and experience as well, however this feature would let clan members fight each other to test new armor, bragging rights within the clan, and just plain have fun. Again, this would be for fun and I am sure many people would support this addition.
Comments
i actually love this idea! +1

Admins please at least think about a way of adding this in :D
i like it ,sounds fun
I love this idea! Not sure about getting Valour and Experience as some people could totally abuse this and use it to get their clan way higher. But the idea is a good one for sure.
I really like this idea but idk about the valor part podeth is right people might abuse it.. However this is definitely something admin NEEDS to think about. Lol i think they are getting tired of me posting on here
Podeth,

i could fight you for ownership of my pants!
Given the frequency of Flash Player crashes, even higher frequency of lag and that your character automatically dies after being inactive through a third round is there anyway to extend the "drop dead" time (pun intended) to 4 or 5 rounds. This could help prevent damage to gear as well as avoid handicapping your team in battles. Maybe a different time limit when you're in a fight as opposed to when you log off? I don't crash that often but I know a lot of players do, when I do crash it seems to take just long enough to recover and log back on to watch my character die. Quite frustrating!

Thank you.
i love the idea even if we dont recieve nothing from it would love the idea of testin strengths in clans
ApocalypticaPodeth,

i could fight you for ownership of my pants!

You could try... but you know you'd lose. I am very protective over your pants!
oooo Great idea!!!! There are a bunch in my clan that I'd love to fight!!
great idea even if no valor or xp great way for clans to pass the time i hope this is considered atleast
sounds fun. i would like to battle to battle some clan members. i'd even pay to get new armor to beet them
Yeah sure, why not, let the lv50s in my clan attack me, omg... how fun would that be...
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.