spamming auction house

Can I suggest that there is a limit of 20 items that you can have in AH at anyone time. I think that this should be more than enough for any legitimate trader and stops the spammers from flooding the AH with the 1c trick and trying to rip people off
Comments
im not against the idea, but maybe a little finetuning ... like maximum of 5 lots of the same item?
I like that, that is even less limiting to proper traders and more restrictive to spammers.
I sell the essences I get in groups of 50. because not everyone needs big bulk sizes like 100 and 200. So a maximum of 5 lots per same item would not be something I agree on. But there should be a limit of how many of the same item you can sell, because ALL I see when I get on AH is a bunch of Spark of Inception lots blocking my view of other items....
Just use function to sort by buyout price instead of bid price.
That doesn't really solve the issue, because then you cant see the genuine good buying opportunities which are also blocked by all the spam. In addition, I had not noticed that function until you just mentioned it, how many others don't realize it is available?
Ihit if someone spams the AH with 50+ of an item just 1 of it each time. Essences are right now are what I see the most spamming of. So even if you go just for a straight buy yours won't be seen due to the spamers this is ruining the game for others. Something ANYTHING needs to be done to end spaming
1 essence a lot with many lots is crazy there is no need to have it like that just take them and make into 1 lot not 20 lots of 1 essences
the idea wouldnt work... for instance i put up tons of lots of different stuff that i make before i log off for the night. the other night i had over 50 lots in ah, no more then 5 or 6 for a particular item. if they were to limit the total number of lots you could have out at one time, i wouldnt be able to make any progress in the game by making and selling stuff in order to raise my experience in a particular field. i dont sell my stuff in lots of only 1, unless its something thats mostly sold by a lot of 1. most of my lots are 25-50 of an item.
Tony the spamming ruins the game for others
This wouldn't work for me. I put up tons of stuff on ah, e.g essences that I sell in lots of 100, relics that I sell individually, wheat, strawberries, collection pieces. I wouldn't like a limit and I'm a genuine trader...
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.