Tav Room expansion

25 slots is not near enough space to have for the storage of our personal items we plan on using, and even with the TRS it still costs money to travel if ur overloaded ( Which is Completely retarded, we spend 10 reals to get it and still pay out the ass to travle ), i and MANY others think that the slots need to be greatly increased, doing so will help players from spedning countless and much needed coin due to an overloaded backpack with the use of a TRS.. the game makes a killing from trades and such from players like in the ah, give us a break with the storage slots and the traveling fees for overloaded backpacks when we spend real money to buy the TRS..
Comments
Agreed. 50 Reals for 25 slots. Got to be kidding. Give us the ability to build our own storage facilities that we can add slots to as we see fit. Perhaps buy a house with land or something like that. Tired of selling stuff because I do not have room to keep it.
i agreed u guys really should think about this it would help a lot of people at in the game i mean 25 slots is nothing. I think we should be able to have what we want in are room since we pay for it every month. This is not the first time that we have asked for this and it seems to always get swept under the run but not this time i am going to make sure everybody knows about this .
I agree with all the comments made about about the TR 25 slots is not enough please look into this problem as i know heaps complain about it
I agree when I start doing professions 25 slots + the space in backpack is not enough to have what you want... It sucks that your not able to travel freely.
I agree when I start doing professions 25 slots + the space in backpack is not enough to have what you want... It sucks that your not able to travel freely.
agreed.
requested by many - but I think we are still hitting at the deaf ears!
Agreed; whenever I decide to craft something, I end up trapping myself at the winery for a day because there are too many ingredients to juggle before I get my finished products. I understand that space needs to be limited to keep ppl from hoarding and to keep the AH active, but if more space was provided, there would probably be more ppl crafting and more products on the market. As is, even many of the basic profession/crafting items are often not found for sale.
To add to that, when we finally manage to upgrade one of our professions/crafts, ther are two levels of raw ingredients to juggle. A few extra slots would be very, very appreciated. If there are concerns about providing too much space, perhaps some of those slots could be reserved just for crafting or our current profession products? Or have the products of our chosen profession act just like quest items and not take up space?
I agree. I also need more slots in the tavern room. Especially when you start to do professions, those do take a large amount of space in the tavern and in the backpack
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.