ToH

Can't the game administrators make it so that the tournament of honour is every hour? I can't get into it if it is only on twice a day.
Comments
yes i also agree many players are in the same situation as u and if toh was 4 times a day instead of 2 then that would greatly please a ton of players who cant seem to make it to these batles.
I agree. I believe it should be every two hours or every 1 and a half hours. more people would be able to play it then because not many players are on at the current times. It is annoying becasuse i miss out on it by 10 minutes.
2 hrs.. and we already see player playing the que..they exit at last minute and wasted a number of player buff.. so if 4x toh a days.. this type of player will have more chance to do this.

may need reduced number of required participant, hide the number of player in que. hide everyone online status.. so no one know who might be in que. ( this also true for seabattle)

well anyway i think.. it could be a good idea, more chance for toh daily is good especially for those at level 50
lol u know how fast everyone would lvl and rank up if they were every hour.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.