Suggestion to enhance development of profession

As green consumables are removed recently from the green shop to help players earn money from professions, it has only benefit only a very small minority of players who had already attained advanced rating for their profession. Indirectly every players can still benefit from increased supply of money. On the other it has the negative effect of depriving the larger community of more casual player from green consumables. I believe this was not the intention that DE developers had in mind.

Despite the significant enhancement made to help player develop profession, it still requires significant effort and time for players to develop their profession. Given the focus to try to encourage players to work of profession, I felt that there is need to make it easier and faster for players to develop their professions.

I hope to get the community to think about this seriously and put in good suggestions supported with reasoning on how professions should be enhanced.
Comments
Soon there will be an update coming that will introduce daily quest for pumping profession skill. Already introduced last week in ru server, so it should be here soon ( this or next week). That would make pumping prof much faster and easier.

Meanwhile I think crafting based palar cost should be decreased in order for people to pump their profession faster. Palars from gathering profession cost 3g/reals and lasts for 1 week, while the crafting one cost same but lasts for 24hrs. I think 1.5g/reals is a much better price than 3g....or alternatively could increase the duration for the same price (for atleast 48hrs instead of 24 lol).
Daily profession quests are now available to help with gain of mastery for professions.
That was fast. Thanks!
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.