app

i suggest to make an app for the game to, i have donne a litle recherche latly and it seams to be so that pepol easely spend lot's of monney for free ap's for thing's like it this game, real's.
also it would bring lot's and lot's more player's in the game what would mean also that there wil be bought more real's.
for the creator's of the game, you know what to do is you want to make money.
te rusult's of the recher's was, that 9/10 pepol already spend 10€ for game's at a tablet after a year, 7/10 spend at least €50 at game's and app's, 3/10 have already spend 100€ within a year and envetualy, 1/15 seam's not to know how much money they already have spend but know for sure it's more as 150€, if you think about pepol that would play it what would be a lot more as wen it's only at a website like it now is, this would make it a good way for you guy's to make money.">
Comments
What does this even say?
*too *done *little *research *lately *seems *people *easily *lots *money *things *lots *players *that *will *the *results *research
Bleh. I'm done. Too much. My brain hurts. Someone else can take over.
Copy and paste into Microsoft word, then edit the 10'000 red squigly's, He makes a good point
sorry guy's, have a born brain dezieze, ai'm dislectic so i cant do enything about it, it's verry hard for me, i should have puten a note underneath it, i hate it wen pepol tel stuf like this, i know i have problem's with riting and stuf
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.