lifting the level cap

any chance of this happening soon, you have a load of level 50s that have NOTHING to do. and then at a certain point they hit a quest limit??? and get capped there too. come on play fair with us, many of us have stood with you since your beta days, through every single annoying glitch and error. it is through this loyalty these players deserve to have the cap lifted or you'l have a game full of level 50s which will make it totally pointless and some good names will be gone.
Comments
i fully agree hun this is getttin stupid as level cap is makin so many good people leave please sort this thank you
agreed totally nox thnks
ant1985,
noxious is a she.\

noxious,
I agree with her post.
yup nox is correct in fact we've already lost some great names due to bordum and more to come if this cap doesnt get uped
i agree alot of people including nox r just stuck doing nothing..and as ant said some people r quitting because they r bored,the 50's should be allowed to play too,unlock this cap thing,they have waited long enough
i agree too! and keep bringing new quest its was nice to have something new">
i totally agree i almost quit myself...please help with this
There is certainly more to this game than level. Rank, professions, collections and reputation. I hope the release coming soon that affects the professions and economy will make these other parts of the game more interesting or valuable.

For PvP, as I approach the top bracket, I wonder what it will be like to have all the players bunching up into this single bracket. ToH will be impossible for all but the best, for example. And we'll quickly get to a point where many people are equipped to pretty much the same, maximum level. Why would one stay when you've already accomplished everything except some fishing?
lift the cap and fill the empty spaces in the map got a huge map but half is accessible. build another city
Agreed time to open up the next levels.
we defenitly need new levels there are plenty of players that have reached there limits in experience, valor and equiptment that introducing new level of each would be beneficial to the progress and sucess of the the game.
when the new extension to lvl 60 comes keep u guys busy as the lvls harder to get and valor has 3 new rounds swordmaster cohort and brigadier
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.