I have a couple of suggestions Ideas to make things a touch easier for players.

First why not have a vendor or merchant npc who is allowed to buy such items like the azure shershers wings from the drops? They take up a lot of space and besides losing all the silver on them let the vendor/merchant buy them or trade us for those items that we are able to sell in the AH.

Secondly when we do craft items like boots why can't we put them in the AH? I mean we make them to gain experience but whats wrong with selling those items?

Also when we are given a task to fight a lower level than we are why is our loot reduced? Isn't there anyway to fix questing results to accommodate the loot?

I understand that the Tavern Room is unique but why not have a shack type thing that is cheaper and charge a small amount of rent for it for those of us who can't afford the Tavern Room?

Forth thing is after the groups or raids finish a battle there should be a new slot that allows for the most damage done during the fights, like first that did most damage should get best item, then second best should get next best item, and so on.

Another thing that comes to mind is why are we charged twice when using the AH? Isn't once sufficient? Those little amounts add up quickly when you don't make a lot of bronze on here.

Just a few hope everyone likes them.
Comments
I'll go about chronologically to make it easier for you to understand.

1) Those quest item used to craft green gears are weightless, ie they donot take any space in your backpack. Green crafted gears are basic gears in the game, which everyone has access to make from L6. Since its open to everyone and crafting process is fairly easy and straightforward, I dont see a point for letting them be put for ah. These green gears are only makeshift armours which you wear till you can get the higher green (Barbarian/golden eagle/guardian) or blue (Crusher/Imperial defender/ dark hunter) gears. Blue gears on the other hand, can also be crafted, but the process is far more complicated, hence as you can see it is possible to put up blue gears in ah for sale.

2) For obvious reasons loots from mobs lower than your level, are reduced. Imagine the imbalance that would create if L50 players keeps killing L25 mob for 2 hits and gets 4s every 10 seconds without wasting a pot...

3) 1.5g for 30 days is not at all expensive. If you cannot afford that then perhaps you shouldnt be carrying more than 20 items with you? Best solution, throw all junk out.

4) Im not sure what you are suggesting, but if you are implying about the drop system of elite mobs, then the current system is totally fair. Winner takes it all, loosers can keep trying.

5) Charging twice in AH is done in order to stop ppl from dumping price in ah. If you try to sell for low prices in order for fast sale, you wont make much profit, thanks to the tax system.

I can understand clearly that you are facing some difficulties in lower lvl, but trust me it gets better later on. Try talking with one of our guardians for advice:) The game right now is perfectly balanced, if you know what to do.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.