Married couples

OK, so there are really no REAL benefits to marrying someone in-game. Is there any way we could add a benefit, such as, being able to give things to one another instead of having to buy them??? I mean, if you are married, you should share everything anyways.... This would make it very worthwhile to marry one another, instead of just spending a hunk of gold to get a ring, and no benefits.
Comments
I agree...and especially on low transfer costs or free Transfer like having a Chest for couples...
even if its a benefit for those that have been married for a while, say minimum 6 weeks.. like the ability to heal each other of curses and hexs. there also needs to be some kind of pre nup for those who re-roll to stop them gaining an advantage over other players of their level like they are unable to gift any of their old items to their new;y re-rolled spouse.
all in all i like this idea ">">
I agree that there should be some sort of benefit to getting married to encourage more marriages , right now there is no real benefit to getting married but really having a symbol next to a page , i for myself don't think i would ever even consider getting a ring if it were to stay the way it is but on the other hand if there were to be a benefit i sure would purchase one as would many generating alot of coins towards the game. There could be many ways of doing this , for instance , players would have to develope there relationships with a bliss duration to achieve benefits which could be little percentage of drop increase or valor or other while playing together in same group or instance etc.
yeh this is a good idea
Lot of MMOs have common chest access for couples only...as well as other incentives ( which maybe a bit too unrealistic for a 2d game such as this). But a common chest access is.....common and I think it should be introduced imo.

Some really good ideas here about cheap healing and possible perma buffs for longterm couples.
I have to agree with this. i like the idea of bliss duration and they should make it harder to divorce because honestly in real life divorce is long and complicated process. You should be able to get some sort of benefits. Great idea.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.