Tavern room suggestions! :D

Ok so I decided to post here this afternoon an idea I had. It is about the tavern room... I'm sure all of us know about the payment for the rental: 1 gold 50 silver. Pretty straight forward, but what if we had an option to pay for more than one month at a time? You guys could probably deal with it like you buy potions from the shop everyday. Have an option with a dial for how many months you wish to rent it out for, and pay off that sum of gold for all the months needed then and there! There are many people (like myself)"> that would forget when the payment is... So why not have this option to not worry about it quite as much? We'd have more than one month of rent for it already taken care of!

Another suggestion here from Aiyshia as well while i'm at it."> While we were talking, she suggested that we have a place in tavern JUST for materials, the stuff we earn from our professions. Understandable it takes a lot of room already in our bags, but we need the space in tavern room for other things as well :P

Those were our suggestions. Hopefully it can be put into action with you guys! ">
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.