AoH 7BS etc

id just like to say that pvp is becoming very unfair now for many reasons mainly because of the teaming as there was a matchup of level 15 15 15 9 vs 14 14 9 9 and the third level 15 was a replicant with over 5000 helath and it was impossible to win and i know many other ppl are having this problem and another note i think if your afk in combat or wen u cancel or accept u should auto booted from pvp because i got stuck with a team wer everyone was afk i couldnt do anything thank you
Comments
I agree with this post...replicants are much too strong.
they actually throw the battle off
I agree with this, i have gotten against lv 15,15,15,10, vs me (lv 14 at the time), lv13, lv 9, and lv 9 replicant. It is totally unfair as they clearly had an advantage. Plus replicants are a bit too strong for my liking.
hmm interesting ideas...agreed
I agree with Sethen on the matching system, I also have been placed on teams which were highly unfair. Also the replicants are far too powerfull and do not clearly "replicate" the actual player/characters true strength. I think there need to be a better system, which does not let people who are afk join a fight. Maybe instead of having a 1 minute confirmation of battle, there should also be another confirmation with 10 seconds to go.
just a few of my thoughts.
thanks
ok yh bro this is a good idea even harder replicants in new bracket mounted and summon dragon str8 away plain unfair
well what about banning system for those afk? like 1 day or 2 day cant join battlefield.

yeah need the replicant to be soften up a bit..they r too strong and eating up much valor
ITS TRUE COMON PPL

there is a stop for people who are afk, like the confirmation, but this does not work always. i was put into fight without it asking for confirmation,so it does not work 100%.

But I agree about the replicants.i even met lvl 25 replicant on mount, with 7500 health,how is it possible to win against such thing? They can heavily unbalance the game.Yes, it is possible to win against them, sometimes, but usually they are just too powerful.
i agree with you all, and particularly about the unfairness of replicants, especially in the higher level brackets.
as sirgeline said, replicants can have 7500 health in the 22-28 bracket, the most damage i have ever seen someone in that bracket do is 7000 so technically you would lose the help of one player against the non npcs. also it is unfair they have great orbs and elixirs on them in the 22-28 bracket as not many people have access to them.
I just went in seven bridges against a replicant it hit me in the 120s everytime. It killed me and it still had half it life we were both lvel 12s. I think that replicants need to be lowered on every statis especialy health and damage im gettin tired of dieing to replicants fix this. Many other people are complaining as well. Thanks.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.