Few changes needed

1. Log of whatever happening in clan chest to be displayed to all members.

2. Sound

3. Game stability. (the frequent crash- cant contribute troubleshoot as i am no IT person)

4. Lock the que of battlefield 2 minutes before start.

With regard of item no 4, this is to ensure that player who come to the battlefield aware, that they wanna come. And not to just que and unque.
Otherwise, the way TOH happening lately, seeing peeps, que and when the que become 8, they unque at last minute causing other player to waste bless and mount.

Its not cheap, all the cover bless and such especially to normal player like me. It might be good to alert toh is ten minutes to start then let them que.. last 2 available is preparing their item and bless. after the 2 minutes it shouldnt be allowed anymore que. This way will force player to make up their mind and waste 2 minutes of their time only, instead of wasting the rest 7 people x 40 minutes time.

if suggestion is not clear please contact me in game for further clarification.

*hate the que monkey*
Comments
I support item no. 4

que troll or que monkey, wutever it is, needs to be crucified">
not only locking the que but also being unable to join a battle for the last 2 mins .... and yes alot of ppl have been leaving the que at 1-3sec b4 toh starts , so i always wait till i see atleast 9 ppl in que b4 i click my mount buff or at 3sec and still at 9 ppl 2 ppl lefts at 1 sec once so lock que at 2 min with unable to enter any fights eithercause we all know some ppl dont leave the que but start a fight to make u think toh will go its gettin old....
Another ToH got mucked up at last min thanks to trolls. Admins must do something about this

Maybe after confirm, ppl cant hunt or boot out option?
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.