Many suggestions:

1. I believe that making money in this game is pretty hard, so I would like this system:

Once a day, a random person in Tartu calls for help in the form of a quest, and that quest helps them with an everyday task. It would be in the form of a minigame. The reward would be money.

2. Mail system. NOt PM, people wanna store messages and read them later for reference. Besides, people can read a letter better than a chat message.

3. The ability to send people friend requests while they are offline.

4. The ability to search someone. If I need info on someone, I need them to make an i-game appearance. This is annoying.

Thank you.

~Vulpuz L'enragé
Comments
Regarding number #4 , if you know the name of person you want to open info on - just open information page on anyone, for example:
http://dragoneternity.com/game/user.php?nick=Ihit

And change name of person 'ihit' here to persons name you want see info on. Also can be done by typing in chat #nickname , you can open option by clicking on 3 gold bars and pressing information.
WHat about the rest?
I like the mail system idea... nothing elaborate, just a way for messages to be held until read, I have lost many PMs when logging in b/c of the number of them, or the every present Flash Crash. I do also like the idea of a daily quest offering rewards.
i like the idea of the quests and the mail system... i can never get enough of those quests nowadays and I have lost uncountable numbers of pm's to flash crashes and log-offs i like these ideas. lets put it into action!
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.