Clan Hall Noticeboard

I think it would be a good idea if we could have a noticeboard in the clan hall so that leaders/other council members could leave messages for the rest of the clan to see. The whole clan is never online all at once, and having to click every single clan member to include them in a PM gets really tiresome. Please think about adding this, and if you must charge for it PLEASE make it gold not reals. Thank you :)
Comments
Yes this would be a really good idea. It would help to keep the whole clan informed of anything that concerns the clan regardless of the time that they play the game.
Also second that it should cost Gold to buy not reals.
Thank you
I think that this is a great idea as not all the clan is on at the same time...great for those in different time zones without all the PM.
is a good suggestion i think
+1

also if can when clannie go afk there is a symbol afk for the clan members to see.
Can we really get this thing going?? This wud be a minor but one of the best value addition to the game...">(black_beer)
I believe a feature like tis is already in the works, check out the upcoming news page.
Would really love to see this happen
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.