Sea Battles

Make Sea Battles clan agnostic. Just separate everyone into two teams like other PvP fights. There are way too many missed battles because one side is overloaded and the other can't muster 5 people to get it going.
Comments
Clan sea battles and building clan ships to participate with those in sea battles is already in development.
Have to agree here, Sea Battles are just a waste now, all this week, we get plenty of Sadar queue up, but lucky if 2 Vaalor join. No point having them if they don't start.
Ihit,
I think he meant have it so that Valoor and Sadar can be on the same team, so if there is a large amount of sadarians and no valoorians it could still go.
I have to agree with this! I am one of the few Vaalorians that queue up and am highly disappointed that there is not enough interest. Mainly the Vaalorians were scared away by the fact that our dear friend Krug was being replicated several times and is insanely strong, however, I am being told that it is fixed now to make it a more level playing field. There are some people who will not believe an update has happened unless there is a written announcement. *sigh* I just want to go to Sea!!!
so far ive joined the queue about 100 times or more and ive managed 1 sea battle. Seems pointless unless they do away with the sadar vaalor divide or at the very least if no real enemy have a full side of replicants to fight.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.