1 hour eyes for farming

Hi there it has just been brought to my attention of the eye farming, Would it be possible to make 1 hour ones also, instead of just the 2 hour ones, latly havent been able to stay on for the 2 hours and im kind of losing out. Thanks looking forward to hearing from you. ">
Comments
Seconded.
Thirded!
is there a 4th prize ? 1hr eyes would be cool just like the eye of death
Would love to have 1 hour eyes. I would actually farm! I can't do 2 hours. Too boring.
Would love to have 1 hour eyes. I would actually farm! I can't do 2 hours. Too boring.
Great idea! I hope it goes further than the forum!
I've only been playing for a couple of days and I already see the value in this.
Really good idea, maybe have the option of buying either a 1hr eye or 2hr eye. Sometimes it can be a pain being on an eye for 2 hrs.
Oh please Admin Claus, I have been very good this year and this and world peace are the only things on my Xmas list. I know world peace is a lot to ask so I will be over the moon with one hour eyes.
I agree one hour eyes would be really useful, Im a farmer and i lose a good 10mins of my eye time selling stuff from backpack to be able to walk around watering my plants. I also agree with having the option of both 1 and 2 hours eyes.
*tries again while glaring at the send button*

Cannot agree more that a 1 hour eye would be fun. Not all players have 2 hours to waste or the focus (like me, lol) to repeadetly farm for 2 hours straight.
Lady Sin,
lol , i saw that on the clan contest too , i wonder if you broke a guardian heart ? lol jk "> , but yeas i agree to Krashnak suggestion">
Good suggestion. i always fall asleep on the last 50 minutes
Good suggestion. i always fall asleep on the last 50 minutes
yup yup i want one too
Yep! I agree!
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.