Cost to make Scroll of Ashy Spiketail Summoning

I noticed that total cost of material to produce an item is typically close to the product value. This however is not the case with Scroll of Ashy Spiketail Summoning and therefore I would suggest for the amount of material required to produce the scroll to be adjusted. Below is a detailed computation of the material cost and product value.

3 Modest Parchment Decor valued at 3 x 12s=36s
Material cost to produce Modest Parchment Decor = 58 Dolomite + 58 Tin Ore = 0.36 x 58 x 2 = 41.76s <====Suggest material required

3 Thin Mouton Parchment valued at 3 x 30s = 90s
Material cost = 47 Thick pelt + 3 Modest Parchment Decor = 47 x 1.31 + 12 x 3 = 97.57s <=====Suggest reduce material required

Scroll of Ashy Spiketail Summoning valued at 60s each
Material cost = 1 Thin Mouton Parchment + 24 Faded Ink + 11 Withered Stinger + 5 Fragile Wings
= 30 + 24 x 0.51 + 11 x 1.31 + 5 x 1.31 = 63.2s

I have also made a similar check on Scroll of Summoning Green Spiketail and found that the material cost and product are of almost equal value as with many other products that are produced from various professions. So I would recommend for the amount of material that is required to produce Modest Parchment Decor , Thin Mouton Parchment and Scroll of Ashy Spiketail Summoning to be adjusted.

Comments
3 Thin Mouton Parchment valued at 3 x 30s = 90s
Material cost = 47 Thick pelt + 3 Modest Parchment Decor = 47 x 1.31 + 12 x 3 = 97.57s <=====Suggest reduce material required

Material cost = 1 Thin Mouton Parchment + 24 Faded Ink + 11 Withered Stinger + 5 Fragile Wings

I have also made a similar check on Scroll of Summoning Green Spiketail and found that the material cost and product are of almost equal value as with many other products that are produced from various professions. So I would recommend for the amount of material that is required to produce Modest Parchment Decor , Thin Mouton Parchment and Scroll of Ashy Spiketail Summoning to be adjusted.
Note: Message was too long and had to be seperated with replies.
yup who ever set up this recipe did not do the math..why would we bother
i totaly agree to this , totaly need to be fixed to meet all players needs and affortable too othewise this is going to drain
I agree...good points. Right on for taking the time to do that math!
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.