marrige

can we do something special with being married it will get more ppl to want to be... something like if ur fighting with that person weather it be fighting mobs or fighting in aoh 7b or anthing else together we get more xp/vaalor/money/ better chances at items drops.. im only saying it would get alot more ppl to do so
Comments
good idea. otherwise why bother?
I think your right, otherwise whats the point?
or mayb change the trade rules for married couples so we can help our spouse out
this sounds like a real good idea to me would encourage more couples to fight together ?
good idea I would like this or something done to encourage marriage
i like this idea.. it will make the game more money if there was an incentive to go with being married.. it will also help others out .. this is a really good idea!
yeah, it is kinda like "what's the point?"
For me, It's plain & Simple: I want to marry the Person I LOVE & She happens to be another Lady, like Myself! ">">">">">
yea reward my better half for killing me lol. sounds like real life to me
with all due respect...... i have a lover in this game(EGaGanmerald) and we both don't see why it's against any rules at all for the two of us to be joined together by Holy Matrimony. We both are willing parties, and we even have the support of our friends as well as clans. There is no offence to any1 i we did tie said knot on this game, and possibly, it would open new doors for expansion of openmindedness in this game that we spend half our days on.... none-the-less.... I hope that instead of ridiculing and mockery, there will be much consideration and hopefully She and I will be the 1st to parttake in same-sex-marriage! Thnx much......The Take Over

p.s. love ewe EGaganmerald
this is very true. it would probably get more people to spend money on it too.
I like this idea!!!!!!!
Man and Woman= Man and Man=">
It might help if you actually fleshed this out some more, instead of just "give me more". For instance, A good idea for a spouse, would be a special designation in your friends list, (clan, group, raid, near as well). This could just be something as simple as an icon, to another color.
I completely agree
i understand what your say truckula but im saying thats what i want outta it if i get married i wanna be able to get something special from it not just a name color or what ever i would like to be able to get some special deal when ur working together man and woman, woman and woman or man and man if that gets changed also
I think that there doesn't need to be anymore reasons to get Married than Fun & LOVE; After those reasons anything else is just Pure Gravy">">">">">">">
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.