Experience shutoff Valor orb

I see and hear a lot of players mention the fact that gaining valor is a very tideious chore, so this is what i am sugesting and i think many will agree with this idea. Maybe we could have an option that turns off the Experience bar during pvp events such as the Aoh / 7Bos / Aot and Dot. Many players say they dont like geting xp in pvp as it just puts thems towards their next character level and many wish to stay in their current level range for this reason of getting valor. Or maybe an item can be created such as one like the Lesser star of Discovery, but have one for valor. I think it would put the minds of many at ease knowing that they dont have to worry about getting out of their pvp lvl bracket or to know that while using an items ( we shall for now call ) Lesser star or Valor to help with their Pvp needs. this is just a sugestion that iam tossing out. feed bak from this idea would be great to see. But on anlother note, you guys are doing a Amazing job on the game, and i love every aspect of it. Kep up the great work guys and i look forward to seeing what you may hav in store for us next, enjoy the weekend..">
Comments
In fact a fantastic idea. I am looking forward to the implementation. I should love to use the Star of Fortitude!
against
... bobo shut up... a valor orb would be a great idea...
zalex101001,
First learn how to write a nickname;
Secondly learn to speak and to choose the expression;
Third "no"!

Good luck
Very much against this lol...
Bo-Bo,

finally a post in English.....lol

Personally I like the idea. It would give people who did not know the importance of valor an opportunity to catch up without getting thrown into the next bracket where they get absolutely crushed by the players that did, aka the ones who played on the Russian server and migrated here.
I'm against it too.
JimmyJamm,
Your sarcasm is misplaced, have respect, English is not my native language, but I'm not lazy to open a translator, best laugh looking in the mirror
this idea spits in the face of all of us who have worked hard on our valor from day one. high valor ranking shows you have spent lots of time and gold pvping and are good at it. It's not to hard to see from day 1 that this game is pvp oriented with so many of the best things only available through high valor. This would give everyone and their brother the best gear in the game and that would be boring. The best stuff in every game I've done has been something you have to work very hard to get. If you actually focus pvp it is easy to have your valor high or capped.
Bo-Bozalex101001,
First learn how to write a nickname;
Secondly learn to speak and to choose the expression;
Third "no"!

Good luck

"> perhaps you should be boohoo ">
second "> is the closest to 'annoyed' I could find.
third make me ">
We all in this game together do you really need to argue with each other over an idea ? Anyways maybe as an alternative on a certain day or days they could have exp free battlefields. So for example players who maybe missed out in valor for whatever reason can join the battliefields on these "days" and get valor but not exp. I mean they could even say ok this is only for players who have reached a certain level but not valor rank. Say for example someone is level 31 but only recruit of the first blood and you have another 31 who is soldier. They could make it so that only the players who are way behind on valor could join these exp free battlefields. So the 31 recruit of the first blood could join but not the other 31. Is this making any sense ? lol i hope so.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.